Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements Review
The best saw palmetto herbal supplement has the necessary certifications that reassure the user the product is a high quality, tested product. Our pick, Saw Palmetto Capsules For Prostate Health, has been FDA approved and is GMP certified.
View on Amazon
Introduction to the Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements
Saw Palmetto Supplements have been widely used by men for a number of health benefits they provide. One of the most notable is that it may reduce your risk of getting prostate cancer which is a very high concern for all males. It can also improve the health of men’s urinary tracts.
There have been studies done that have shown that men taking this supplement had improvement in symptoms of less serious urinary tract issues. It’s even been cited to cause increased hair growth by blocking some of testosterone’s affects on the male pattern baldness.
Whatever your reason is for taking it, the improvements have been noted and men continue to take it. The supplements below are all good choices if you want to add this herb to your daily health regimen.
Top Ranked Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements
Saw Palmetto Capsules For Prostate Health
Zhou Nutrition is a well known and respected company that is known for their high quality products. This saw palmetto supplement is no exception.
Customers that purchase this product will see benefits in many areas including improved prostate health, a reduction in hair loss and it can reduce the frequency in which you have to urinate as well. The reduction in urination is a sign of a healthier prostate.
Men over 40 that take this supplement will notice a difference in the way they feel. Zhou nutrition is so sure of this, they back it with a money back guarantee.
This product is all natural and all you have to take is one capsule each day. It is comprised of the saw palmetto powder with extracts that are some of the most powerful parts of the saw palmetto plant.
Take control of your prostate health and stop hair loss by getting this saw palmetto supplement from Zhou Nutrition. Although this supplement is more geared toward men, women who are experiencing hair loss can benefit from taking it as well.
Extra Strength Saw Palmetto Capsules
If you want to take care of your prostate and put an end to endless trips to the bathroom, take this saw palmetto supplement from Organic Stride.
It is a premium product that will help provide prostate support and improved health and protection. Another great benefit to this supplement is that it blocks DHT, which is responsible for hair loss in both men and women.
If you are showing any of the signs of preliminary prostate and urinary trouble such as decreased sex drive, pelvic pain, frequent urination and hair loss, taking this supplement can really turn things around. It is an extra strength formula that is designed to promote a healthy prostate and urinary tract. It can also stop hair loss as well.
This ultra pure product contains 500 mg of the saw palmetto extract and the powder to provide you with the best that this supplement can offer. There are no artificial ingredients, gluten, sugars or chemicals in this supplement to worry about.
The company stands behind their supplements and offer customers a 100% money back guarantee. Use it for 60 days and if you are not happy return it before that 60 days is up and they will refund your money, no questions asked. Customers will love that this supplement is made in the USA at a facility that is registered with the FDA and is governed by GMP standards.
Nature’s Bounty Extra Strength Saw Palmetto Complex
The extra strength and easy to swallow softgels are for men who want to take control of the health of their urinary tract and prostate. They are enhanced with many nutrients like zinc, pumpkin seed oil and uva ursi which have been shown to help support healthy prostate function and urinary flow.
It also helps maintain healthy sexual function in men as well. There are many things that this product doesn’t contain that make it safe for anyone to take even if they have allergies to certain things. It contains no wheat, gluten, fish, milk, sugar, starch and no preservatives either.
In addition there are no artificial colors or flavors to worry about. It’s a great herbal supplement to get yourself on the right tract to continuing urinary and prostate health.
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements Summary
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements are a great addition to your daily diet to ensure the best prostate protection you can get. As men age, they can begin to have trouble with their prostate. Prostate troubles are very common and as many as 1 in 2 men can experience trouble of some kind.
Adding this to your diet can reverse the process and protect the prostate from further problems. It is also a very popular product to deal with hair loss. Saw Palmetto is a natural DHTA blocker which can halt hair loss and prevent further problems in this area as well.
Even though the product is geared more towards men and prostate health, women can benefit from it as well for various health issues including female hair loss. The three top saw palmetto supplements we reviewed above are examples of the kind of quality you want to look for when you are getting ready to purchase your supplement.
Any one of them would be an excellent choice to ensure that you get the benefits of this prostate wonder supplement. If you want to learn more about saw palmetto and the benefits that both men and women can experience from taking it, read the buyer’s guide below.
It has information that will provide you with the things you need to consider when you are researching different brands. Sorting through them once you have the right knowledge, will be much easier and choosing the perfect saw palmetto supplement will not feel overwhelming at all.
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplement Comparison
| Helps to|
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplement Buyers Guide
Saw Palmetto Can Benefit Women Also
There are several benefits that women can gain from taking a saw palmetto supplement. We have listed these benefits below so you can see if taking this supplement is for you.
- Takes care of bladder problems – Women can get frequent UTIs from various sources. If you find yourself being treated for this condition far too often, consider taking saw palmetto to reduce inflammation of the bladder and any pain that you may be experiencing during urination.
- Blocks Testosterone Overproduction – There is a condition called hirsutism that is unusual hair growth on the face or body, usually in women. Saw palmetto will reverse this problem by blocking the overproduction of testosterone in women. This will get rid of the problem of unwanted hair.
- Takes Care of Hair Loss – Men and women can suffer from hair loss and one of the main culprits in this upsetting condition is DHAT. DHT comes from testosterone. DHT builds up in the follicle of the hair and can cause thinning and loss of the hair. The loss can be minimal or it can be significant and cause major thinning and even balding. Taking saw palmetto will block 5-alpha-reductase which is the enzyme that turns testosterone into DHT.
- Reduces Acne – Acne can be caused by excess sebum. Sebum excessiveness can be caused by the same hormone, DHT that is causing problems with hair loss. With increased sebum there is more oil on your face which can easily clog pores and cause acne and blackheads that can mess up the look of your skin. Saw palmetto will help with this as well.
- Helps reduce menopausal symptoms – When menopause occurs, the progesterone and estrogen in a woman’s body drops and the testosterone remains the same as it was. This causes an imbalance of hormones. Taking saw palmetto also prevents weakening of the uterine tissues and vaginal tissues as well which is a common side effect that women going through menopause experience.
- Helps with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – Women’s hormones are affected by this condition that affects the endocrine system. It can cause symptoms like excess body hair and facial hair, make it difficult to lose weight, cause irregular periods and cause infertility as well. This is caused by an imbalance in testosterone. Taking saw palmetto with help reduce the effects of these problematic symptoms.
Is Saw Palmetto for You?
If you want to add saw palmetto to your diet it is important that you talk to your doctor first. Below we have listed some times that it is definitely not a good idea to take this supplement.
- You are going in for surgery or dental work
- You have a bleeding disorder
- You Have high blood pressure
- You Have hormone sensitive conditions
- You’re pregnant
- You have a liver disorder
- You are a child
- You are nursing
- You are taking medication for blood pressure, bleeding disorders or liver disorders
Benefits of Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements
There are several benefits that you can expect when you start taking a regular dose of saw palmetto . We have listed the most notable benefits below.
- Improved Sex Drive – Saw palmetto has been reported to improve the sex drive of both men women . Even though the hormonal impact is mostly on the testosterone hormones, women can also experience benefits in this area when taking the supplement.
- Prostate Cancer Protection – Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality in men. Taking saw palmetto extract will inhibit DHT which in turn stimulates the reproduction of cells in the prostate. This will lower the chances of painful urination as well as lowering the chance of getting prostate cancer. If you have already had prostate surgery, taking saw palmetto can speed up recovery and reduce any bleeding you may be experiencing.
- Treats Impotence – saw palmetto has been an herbal treatment for impotence for a long time. Taking this supplement if you are experiencing this problem can help turn things around and boost virility and sexual performance as well.
- Muscle Mass Increase – Saw palmetto can have an impact on your muscle mass which is why many men use it as a supplement for working out. The effects on muscle mass are not completely clear yet. If you are taking it for this reason, take it in moderation.
- Kidney Health – As men and women get older their urinary organs can get weaker as well. Incontinence is an example of this weakening. Saw Palmetto has been reported to strengthen the urinary organs that can prevent incontinence. It also improves the health of the kidneys. It is also a great supplement for treating or preventing kidney stones and preventing reoccurrence.
- Hair Growth Help – Hair loss can be devastating for both men and women. Saw palmetto has been used to stimulate hair growth. Taking this supplement can halt current hair loss by blocking the number one cause, DHT. It also stimulates hair growth and can be taken by men and women for this reason.
Saw Palmetto may sound like it is only for men, and while it is focused on men’s issues and can make a large impact on them, women can benefit from taking it as well for things like hair loss. It is important to get a good quality form of saw palmetto to reap all of the benefits it provides.
The three top supplements we have featured above are great examples of the kind of supplement you want to purchase. They are manufactured by reputable companies that are dedicated to providing you with the best quality supplement that you can buy.
Use the information in this buyer’s guide to determine if any one of the three supplements featured is right for you or if you will want to do m ore research. If you do research more choices, remember what you need to look for when choosing a supplement and how to ensure that you get the best quality saw palmetto supplement you can.