Las Vegas, Nevada is an exciting place to visit any time of year and is known for their gambling, food and entertainment choices. Even if you’re just there to try your hand at the tables or slots, there are hundreds of great restaurants to choose from that offer a taste of all kinds of cuisine from Chinese to Mexican to Elegant fine dining establishments that provide the atmosphere for your special occasions.
With so many places to choose from you might feel a little overwhelmed when trying to decide what to try first. We’ve provided you with a list of the 10 best places to eat in Las Vegas that will give you some terrific suggestions to try the next time you are there.
- Mr. Mamas – If you’re looking for a great place to have breakfast or lunch, Mr. Mamas this is the place to go. The owner and staff of this friendly, reasonably priced restaurantare dedicated to making you feel at home every time you visit. This has been a long standing mission that the owner learned from His grandfather when he was young and helping him with his home-style restaurant. There is plenty to choose from on the menu, like Mamas Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs, or you can select one of their deliciousomelets or burgers like the Swiss Mushroom Burger. With such a varied menu, there is sure to be something for everyone. Mr. Mamas has reasonable prices, exceptional food, and great service that will keep you coming back again and again. The diner-like atmosphere appeals to adults and kids alike. Once you try Mr. Mamas, chances are you’ll be back more than once.
- The Buffet at Wynn – You’ve never really experienced a buffet until you try The Buffet at Wynn. The beautiful surroundings are just one part of the experience that you will have at this delicious buffet restaurant that was voted Best Buffet in Las Vega by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association. The expansive buffet area has almost anything you can imagine finding on a buffet. You’ll be able to taste dishes from all around the globe at any one of the 15 live cooking stations where you can choose seafood from coast-to-coast, grilled steakhouse cuts and over 120 more new dishes that are sure to please. Don’t forget to indulge your sweet tooth with the sweet patisserie which includes such delicacies as chocolate dipped fountain specialties, assorted cakes and much more that are made daily by Wynn’s dedicated pastry chefs. The gorgeous décor adds to the experience with its bright, lively awnings over the buffet area to the comfortable and elegant chairs and tables. This is one buffet that you won’t forget anytime soon.
- Arawan Thai Bistro and Dessert – If you are looking for a great Thai cuisine restaurant, look no further than Arawan Thai Bistro and Dessert. The cuisine at Arawan will provide you with a unique Thai experience that has a modern twist that will take your dining experience to a new level. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and service is fast too. Chef Jui will tempt you with dishes like their must-try Ahi Tuna Larb – this delicious dish features Ahi Tuna that has been tossed in spicy lime dressing along with rice powder, avocado, shallot, mango, cilantro and green onion. Don’t forget to finish your meal with one of their incredible desserts like their most popular Mango Island that is created by Chef Gail (Pastry Chef). This delicious creation features passion fruit cremeux, sweet sticky rice, mango gelato, a crispy waffle, creamy coconut sauceand crunchy almonds. Although it’s located off the strip, and may not look like much from the outside, it is definitely worth going off the beaten path. You’ll be talking about the delicious food offered here at Arawan Thai Bistro and Dessert for a long time after your visit.
- Tacos El Gordo– Great places to eat in Las Vegas don’t always have to be fancy restaurants. If you feel like having terrific, authentic Mexican food, check out Tacos El Gordos. This family owned and operated restaurant opened their first store in Las Vegas in 2010. They are known for their excellent tasting food and dedication to quality that covers every aspect of their guests’ experiences. Try one of many different taco choices that feature their authentic Tijuana tacos. These are handmade corn tortillas that have a delicious, homemade taste that you will quickly become addicted to. Choose from different flavors like the Mulas which is made from your choice of meat, cheese and delicious toppings and served on a double corn tortilla. Or if spicy is what you want, try the delicious Adobada that features spicy pork and your choice of toppings. Don’t forget the homemade guacamole and salsas. Whether you try one of their specialties or create your own, you will be enjoying authentic Mexican food the way it is supposed to taste.
- Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant – Family restaurants have an atmosphere of fun and relaxation that is very enjoyable. If you are looking for the perfect place to take your kids, how about having breakfast or lunch at Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant? Open for breakfast and lunch, you can get yourself great tasting, freshly made food for the whole family. They have a great kiddie menu that the kids can choose from that includes their Signature Happy Face Pancake Treat and their delicious kiddie Spaghetti. Give yourself a true treat and try Blueberry Hill Family Restaurant’s true handmade pancakes that contain no package mix or artificial ingredients. You are sure to get a delicious meal here that tastes like it was made right in your own kitchen. The prices are very reasonable, the serving sizes are pleasing and you’ll never forget the taste of the food.
- Del Friscos Double Eagle Steakhouse–Experience Del Frisco’s rich tradition of combining a classic America Steakhouse with their exceptional chef-driven cuisine, extensive wine-list and unbeatable hospitality to help celebrate your special anniversary or other special occasion. Choose from only the best chops, steaks cut by hand and seafood so fresh you’ll wonder if there is a dock out back. You definitely want to try their Australian coldwater lobster tails along with other impeccable dishes and desserts. Or start off your meal with an exquisite tuna tartareappetizer before you try one of their award winning steaks. Del Frisco’s experienced sommeliers are ready to help you choose the perfect wine to complement your meal. Be ready for an unforgettable experience when you dine at Del Friscos.
- Grimaldi’s Coal Brick Oven Pizzeria – Palazzo – If you’re in the mood for pizza that will put all other traditional, takeout pizza places to shame, then you need to head to Grimaldi’s Coal Brick Oven Pizzaria – Palazzo. Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, has over 100 years of traditions using coal brick oven pizzas. This is not your typical takeout pizza. The unique flavor and crispy crust you just can’t get from any other type of pizza oven. They use fresh ingredients like handmade mozzarella and pizza sauce and their dough is a secret recipe that has been handed down for generations. Choose from a huge list of toppings including artichoke hearts and sun-dried tomatoes to make your own creation or try one of their like their famous Brooklyn Bridge that features Oven Roasted Red Peppers, Creamy Ricotta Cheese and Hand Pinched Italian Sausage, on top of their Traditional Pizza.
- Jasmine – With three sides of this beautiful restaurant being flanked by the gorgeous Bellagio Lake and Fountain Show, you will have a hard time finding a dining experience that will top this one. Jasmine offers traditional Hong Kong Cantonese dishes as well as contemporary interpretations including their specialty signature dishes such as tasty Chilean Sea Bass and Imperial Peking Duck. Jasmine’s Chef Billy Cheng has over 40 years’ experience that he uses to provide guests of Jasmine with a dining and culinary experience like no other. Try one of the signature dishes or any number of other delicacies from their amazing menu and choose from their extensive wine list while you enjoy breathtaking views in an elegant setting. Dining at Jasmine takes serene and elegant to a whole new level. This beautiful restaurant is located in the famous Bellagio Hotel and Casino. Business elegant attire is required, no shorts or athletic attire is allowed.
- Bubba Gump ShrimpCompany–Bubba Gump Shrimp Company is an international restaurant chain that provides guests with a casual, laid back atmosphere along with delicious seafood. There is something for everyone at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. The menu features tons of delicious sandwiches, appetizers and seafood dishes for every taste. Start your meal off with some delicious frizzled onion strings to hold you until your dinner comes. Then maybe you will want to try a tasty shrimp po’ boy or delectable shrimp scampi. Finish it all off with a cup of delicious coffee and piece of key lime pie or a chocolate chip cookie sundae. Anyone over 21 years of age will definitely want to take a look at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company’s signature margaritas that are hand shaken right at your table or order the kids a delicious non-alcoholic smoothie or signature speckled lemonade. Bubba Gump Shrimp Company offers guests awesome patio seating and a fantastic view of the Las Vegas Strip. They offer a fun, interactive kid’s menu as well with coloring options, puzzles and fun facts with lots of great kids’ meals to choose from.
- Ellis IslandBarbecue– Ellis Island BBQ has worked hard to be recognized as one of Las Vegas’ most recognized restaurants. Their dedication to serving high quality food means that you are in for a BBQ treat like you have never tried before. The standard has been set high with family recipes that go back generations and preparation methods that ensure excellent taste and quality. Ellis Island BBQ is cooked slow and low which produces the kind of barbecue that literally just falls off the bones. The menu is simple, but with barbecue this good, there doesn’t need to be many choices. You can choose from a full or half rack of delicious melt-in-your-mouth ribs or tasty barbecue chicken with all the great barbecue fixins’ like baked beans, cole slaw and corn on the cob. The prices are reasonable and the portions are huge so don’t plan on walking away from Ellis Island BBQ hungry. While you’re there be sure to check out the adjacent Brewery that has been voted the #1 Brewery in Nevada. You must be 21 to dine in the BBQ restaurant so this is not the place to take the family unless your children are grown.