We spent over 30 days researching and testing 20 different kinds of appetite suppressants and found that quality of the ingredients, value, and results were most important. Quality Encapsulations 100% Garcinia Cambogia scored high marks in all categories and is our top pick. This 100% pure product is the only brand that can accurately claim that it is 60% HCA guaranteed. It is by far the brand with the best reputation on the market because of the positive customer reviews and the high quality of the product.
Appetite Suppressants Comparison
|Ingredients||Garcinia Cambogia||Raspberry Ketones||Safranal||Garcinia Cambogia||Raspberry Ketones||Caralluma Fimbriata||MaCoca||Caffeine||Caffeine||Rooibos|
Appetite Suppressants Buying Guide
There are several things you should do before purchasing an appetite suppressant. With literally hundreds of products on the market, it can become overwhelming very quickly when you try to figure out which ones are good quality and which ones should be avoided. We have done the research for you and have provided you with reviews on three high quality products that are safe to take as well as a buyer’s guide that will give you even more knowledge on how to ensure you’re purchasing a great product.
Before Purchasing an Appetite Suppressant
- Talk to a doctor – this is especially important if you have any pre-existing health concerns such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, or any other health problem that you may have. Because of the side effects that appetite suppressants can have, your doctor will be able to tell you what ingredients you need to avoid. Finding a good all natural appetite suppressant is one thing that you can do to avoid potential interactions.
- Read the Label – Label reading is really important when it comes to taking any kind of supplements, but especially those designed to curb your appetite and reduce snacking and cravings. Because some ingredients can cause undesirable side effects, knowing what ingredients are in a product you are considering taking will help you avoid problems. A good example of this is caffeine-enhanced products. If you have a caffeine sensitivity, you would want to avoid products that contain green tea and guarana as well as caffeine itself.
- Research companies – Not all appetite suppressants are created equal. Different companies have different standards of excellence and quality. Finding the best manufacturers ensure a pure product that backs up their claims and that contains safe ingredients that are effective and not harmful to your system. Part of our review process was making sure that there were no complaints about a company’s quality or manufacturing practices.
- Check labels, even online – Purchasing anything over the internet requires that the consumer be more diligent in locating reputable companies for the products they buy. This is especially true with supplements of any kind. Look for products that are made in the USA and that have been manufactured in a cGMP facility which means they are monitored and tested. This also means that the likelihood of the products contained in this guide and review do not contain ingredients that are FDA banned is very great. Don’t assume, do your homework.
- Look for FDA approval or other testing/monitoring – Most appetite suppressants and diet pills are not FDA approved. There are some, but you will need to do some research to find out all the meds that are approved. It’s worth the time it takes to research this since it involves your health.
- Don’t Believe Everything You Read – Companies that are selling their products are going to do their complete best to convince every person who comes to their website to that the claims they make are real, even if they are not. Make sure that what you think you are getting when you purchase from the internet is what you are actually getting. Since companies are supposed to “sell” you on the idea of certain medications and supplements, you should always proceed with caution and make sure that you’re not choosing a suppressant based on the commercials.
Ingredients to Avoid in Appetite Suppressants
Appetite suppressants can contain ingredients that can cause health problems that can be very serious so it is wise to watch out for these ingredients and avoid any products that contain them unless you have been instructed to take them by a physician. We have listed these concerning ingredients below.
- Fenproporex – This is not an approved ingredient in the USA but that does not eliminate the possibility of finding products for sale that contain it. This stimulant converts to amphetamine in the body and can cause addiction, heart arrhythmias, and even sudden death.
- Bitter Orange (with synephrine) – Bitter Orange is very similar to ephedra due to the chemical it contains called synephrine. This ingredient can cause increased heart rates, vomiting, high blood pressure, heart attacks, irregular heartbeats, fainting, and even stroke.
- Ephedra, Ma Huang, ephedrine – Ma hung is a special form of ephedra that often contains pseudoephedrine and ephedrine. These dangerous ingredients can cause high blood pressure, heart attack, increased heart rate, stroke, and even death. Ephedra is banned in the USA and you should read labels and avoid this dangerous ingredient.
- Phenolphthalein – This ingredient is sometimes hidden in various types of weight loss pills including appetite suppressants. It was found in some laxative products until 1999 when the FDA declared is as not very safe.
Losing weight can be a real challenge even on the best of days but when you are struggle to control emotional eating or you have constant hunger cravings, it can be nearly impossible to stick to a diet plan. There are some terrific ingredients on the market that can help you control overeating, snacking, and that constant hungry feeling but it is important to look for the ones that are safe and not dangerous to your health.
In this guide we have gone over the ingredients to watch out for and reviewed three excellent products that contain natural ingredients and are free from stimulants and ingredients that can affect your health.
Keep in mind that taking appetite suppressants is not the only thing you will need to do to lose weight and KEEP it off but they can definitely be a help in reducing your appetite so you can decrease portion sizes and avoid binges.
Appetite suppressants are not supposed to be used to eat poorly or dangerously nor are they a substitute for exercise, portion control, and eating the right foods. They can be a valuable addition to a diet for someone who struggles severely with emotional eating, and can be the difference between being successful at weight loss and blowing it due to constant eating or overeating.
Nutratech – https://www.gonutratech.com/