Top 10 Bath Pillows
|Picture||Bath Pillows||Material||Suction Cups||Dimensions (inches)|
|IndulgeMe||Konjac Sponge||4||14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00|
|Kleeger||Anti-Bacterial Mesh||4||14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00|
|Epica||Luxury Foam||7||14.00 x 12.00 x 3.00|
|Gorilla Grip||Padded Foam||7||14.50 x 11.00 x 3.00|
|Bath Haven||3D Polyester||6||17.00 x 17.00 x 2.50|
|Stock Your Home||Soft Foam||7||22.00 x 14.50 x 1.75|
|Soothing Company||3D Polyester||6||17.00 x 17.00 x 2.50|
|Hankey||Soft Mesh||8||11.50 x 7.50 x 2.25|
|Coastacloud||3D Polyester||2||11.00 x 7.00 x 3.00|
|Idle Hippo||3D Polyester||6||14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00|
Bath Pillow Comparison
|Soft Foam||3D |
|Soft Mesh||3D |
|14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00||14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00||14.00 x 12.00 x 3.00||14.50 x 11.00 x 3.00||17.00 x 17.00 x 2.50||22.00 x 14.50 x 1.75||17.00 x 17.00 x 2.50||11.50 x 7.50 x 2.25||11.00 x 7.00 x 3.00||14.00 x 13.00 x 4.00|
Bath Pillow Buying Guide
There are many reasons to purchase a bath pillow. We have listed these reasons below. These benefits are all excellent reasons that will benefit you in ways you never imagined.
- Helps you relax – relaxing isn’t as easy as it used to be in today’s busy world. Rushing around to get to work, taking care of the kids and pets, taking care of the household and other responsibilities make relaxing something that people have almost forgotten how to do. Attaching a luxury bath pillow to the edge of your tub, filling the bath with scented bath bombs, lighting candles and putting on music can provide you with one of the most relaxing times you can imagine. Relaxing is good for your health.
- Gets rid of stress – Stress is a major contributing factor in many health problems. It may sound simple, but taking a relaxing bath can have profound effects on reducing the stress in your life. The surroundings and comfort of your bath will enable you to let go of the day’s stresses for a short time so you can clear your head for awhile.
- Helps relieve muscle soreness – A warm bath of Epson salts combined with the perfect bath pillow can get rid of tired aching muscles from working out, work at your job or stress. The bath pillow will support your head, neck and back properly so any soreness can seep away. Leaning against the cold porcelain won’t provide this soothing comfort for you.
Bath Pillow Considerations
There are several things you will need to take into consideration when you are looking for the right bath pillow for your needs and preferences. All of these factors will help you make a decision when purchasing a bath pillow that will be exactly what you are looking for. We have listed these considerations below.
- How big should your bath pillow be? – This will be determined by a number of things. How big is the lip of your tub? If there is a small lip you will want to choose a smaller bath pillow that fits well. Some models even fold for easier use. If the lip at the top of your tub is much larger, look for a bath pillow that offers plenty of support that doesn’t require you to have your neck back uncomfortably.
- Quality of materials and construction – When you purchase a bath pillow you want it to last longer than a few months. This is regardless of whether you choose an inflatable bath pillow or one that is cushioned.
Research the company if you are unfamiliar with it to ensure that they have a good reputation and guarantees or warranties on their products. Also check customer reviews to see what they have to say about the quality of the pillow. Quality materials are going to ensure that the pillow lasts a long time, even with frequent use.
- How many suction cups is enough? – In general, the more suction cups the pillow has, the sturdier and more stable the bath pillow will be. Those with 4 or more suction cups will stick to the surface of the tub better than one with just two. Don’t consider bath pillows with fewer than three suction cups and make sure that the suctions cups are of good quality. Larger suction cups tend to work better at keeping the pillow in place than small ones do.
- What kind of material do you prefer? – Some people prefer a vinyl bath pillow because it is easier to keep clean. This is a true statement, but many feel that vinyl pillows are not as comfortable as those with terry cloth material or soft mesh material. Terry cloth bath pillows require more care and maintenance to ensure that no mildew or mold grows but the maintenance and care are not complicated.
- Deciding on a shape – There are several different shapes available in bath pillows. You can choose a solid, one piece design or a multi-panel design. Bath pillows can come in shell shapes, round, part rectangular/part round and other shapes as well. Which shape you choose is personal preference and doesn’t affect how well it works unless you choose a shape that doesn’t work well with your tub. Keep in mind that you want to find a bath pillow that has a design that provides plenty of support for your neck and head. Multi-panel designs offer more support and are more comfortable while solid, one-piece designs are good for supporting one particular area such as the back or neck.
- Budget considerations – Bath pillows come in a huge variety of price points. There are bath pillows for every budget so finding one to fit your needs while also fitting into your budget will not be an impossible task. Higher budgets will allow you to look through the higher quality bath pillows but you can still get a very good pillow even if you have a tighter budget. Just look for the different qualities we have listed in this guide to ensure you choose one that will last. Even an inexpensive bath pillow is not worth it if you have to replace them often.
- Fast Drying Material – Purchase a bath pillow that dries quickly to discourage the growth of mold and mildew. Mesh covered bath pillows will dry faster than terry cloth. Vinyl is the easiest to keep mold and mildew free and can be dried off easily with a washcloth or towel.
- Waterproof design – Make sure your bath pillow is waterproof. You may assume that a bath pillow would be automatically waterproof but some are made from materials that don’t dry as well or as fast. Drying the bath pillow between each use is very important. Vinyl is the most waterproof material you can get.
- Head and neck support – One of the purposes of a quality bath pillow is to allow you to relax in the tub with plenty of comfortable head and neck support. Leaning against the tub with your neck at an uncomfortable angle is not very conducive to a relaxing bath. The right bath pillow allows you to fully relax with the kind of support that eases your stress away.
Taking showers is something that mostly everyone does on a daily basis to keep clean and keep their skin and hair healthy. Even though bath time as a kid is about getting clean and playing with bath tub toys when you’re an adult, bath time takes on a whole new meaning and purpose. Running a bath at the end of the day is something that can relax and refresh you after a day of stress or hectic activity. It is a terrific way to rejuvenate and get ready for the nighttime.
Soaking in the tub for an hour with scented candles and a comfortable, properly supportive bath pillow can reduce back and neck pain, reduce your stress and help you have a wonderful night’s sleep too. With all of the different choices in bath pillows that are available you will be able to find one that suits your needs perfectly while providing you with the relaxing, enjoyable bath time you deserve.
Each person will have specific needs that they will want to fulfill with the bath pillow they choose. Some bath time pillows are designed for those who just like to enjoy the occasional long bath and others are more luxurious and are designed for the one who needs some major de-stressing and relaxation. Whichever one you are, this guide will help you find the perfect pillow for you.