We looked at 15 of the most popular eyelash glues on the market for color choices, waterproof ability, use for sensitive skin/eyes, size, cost, reliability, length of time glue can remain on the eyelash line, and customer reviews and comments. The three eyelash glue products below are top of the line products that provide the user with peace of mind and confidence. Any one of them will be a great choice for attaching your false eyelashes.
Introduction to the Eyelash Glues
If you wear false eyelashes then you need a good quality eyelash glue that works well to keep the eyelashes in place but yet is still easy to remove when you want to remove it. There are many different eyelash glues on the market which can make the selection process more complicated, especially if you are new to wearing false eyelashes.
This guide will help you understand what to look for when you are researching different eyelash glue products. Having the right information makes the whole research process much simpler. You’ll be able to eliminate the products that don’t fit your needs and select the perfect eyelash glue for your specific needs.
With all the different brands and types of eyelash glue available, your personal preferences will also be a determining factor in which one you choose. There are characteristics that a good eyelash glue has that you will need to look at when you are comparing the different brands. There are several factors to look at and we will go over these in this guide.
Eyelash Glues Summary
You want to find an eyelash glue that is simple to apply, that has a strong, reliable hold and that is affordable as well. Depending on the product you purchase, the glue may last from one to ten weeks. The three eyelash glue products featured above are all reliable products that are top rated and popular with customers. Any one of them would be an excellent choice to use to apply your false eyelashes.
To learn more about eyelash glue and how to choose the right one, read the buyer’s guide below. We have included information that will help you research more effectively so you can eliminate the products that don’t fit what you are looking for. When you have the right information, choosing the perfect eyelash glue for your needs becomes much simpler and worry free.
Eyelash Glue Comparison Chart
|1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place||6th Place||7th Place||8th Place||9th Place||10th Place|
Eyelash Glue Buying Guide
Things to Consider
There are several points that we are going to list and focus on in this guide so you can choose the best eyelash glue you can find. Even though the cost is not super expensive, you still don’t want to waste your money on the wrong product.
Many people love to wear false eyelashes to emphasize their eyes and give themselves lush, thick eyelashes, especially if their own lashes are sparse and thin. One of your objectives when looking for eyelash glue is to find one that provides a strong adhesive when using on any style of eyelashes from thick to the thin, individual ones.
- Eyelash Glue Colors – There are two colors that eyelash glue comes in: black and clear. Which you choose is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer the dark glue because they may have darker complexions or they want to add some dark accents to their eyes, Others who are pale skinned will want to use the clear glue so it does not stand out too much and look fake. Others who are new to wearing false eyelashes may also choose to use the clear variety while they are learning to perfect the application method.
- Eyelash Glue for Individual Lashes – There are several different styles of false eyelashes. If you choose to wear the individual kind where you glue them individually you will want to make sure that the glue you are considering can be used on individual eyelashes. It takes more time to stick individual eyelashes than the strip style but both have the same result and the glue is very similar.
Eyelash Glue Options
It is important to choose a type of eyelash glue that you want to use for your false eyelashes. One of the things that determine the type of glue you choose is how long you want to wear the eyelashes. Many people want to wear their false eyelashes for weeks at a time and don’t want to remove them. If this is you, you will need to look for a semi permanent eyelash glue. If you only wear them an occasion at a time, then a regular eyelash glue will be sufficient.
Types of Adhesive
- Semi-Permanent – There is no worry about the eyelashes coming off in the middle of wearing them. This adhesive is perfect for people who wear them on a regular basis and don’t want to remove them and reapply them all the time.
- One Use Only – This is for occasional wearers that only put them on for certain occasions and then they take them off after the occasion is over.
- Ready to Stick – These have the adhesive on them already. The eyelashes can be taken on and off whenever you desire. The adhesive of ready to stick is already on the eyelashes and does not need to be applied by the wearer.
Other Facts and Features of Eyelash Glue
- Eyelash Glue for Sensitive Eyes – If you have super sensitive eyes, you may need to look for special eyelash glue that is designed for those with allergies and other skin issues. Features of eyelash glue for sensitive eyes and skin include reduced irritation around the eye, less fumes and there is a strong bond. You apply this type of eyelash glue to the eyelashes and not the eye area itself. Anti-allergy eyelash glues come in clear or black. Some may appear white at first but will dry clear.
- Waterproof Eyelash Glue – If you go swimming a lot or are in contact with water on a regular basis, or even if you work out a lot and sweat, you want to look for an eyelash glue that is waterproof. Waterproof eyelash glue is easy to apply and will not wash off when you get wet. It comes in black or clear.
- Travel Sized Eyelash Glue – If you travel a lot, you can look for eyelash glue that is in travel sizes. They are also great for carrying with you on a night out in case of emergency. Travel sized eyelash glue comes in small little tubes.
- Multi-Packs – Sometimes eyelash glue is sold in packs of two or more. This is a good way to get a bit of a price break because the price is usually lower per item when there is more than one in the package. Once you have chosen an eyelash glue that you like, a multi-pack is a great way to save a little bit of money.
Eyelash holders – This ingenious little tool helps make applying eyelashes much easier to manage, especially when you are just starting out. The holders will hold the eyelash glue without drying it out and they are very useful when applying the eyelashes to the eye. A lot of eyelash holders are made from jade, a stone that stays cold. This keeps the eyelash glue moist and stops it from drying out.
Whether you like the thick, long false lashes or you want to add a little bit of fullness to your existing ones, you will need to have a good quality eyelash glue. You don’t want to have to worry about your eyelashes falling off in the middle of dinner or a date.
Having a reputable and reliable eyelash glue on hand for your false eyelashes will ensure that you will not have to worry about their holding power. With all of the different products on the market and the different kinds of eyelash glue and adhesive available to choose from, you will have no problem being able to try several kinds if you choose to. Once you have gotten familiar with how to put false eyelashes on, you may want to try the dark adhesive to see what you think about that particular look.
The information in this buyer’s guide was designed to help give you the knowledge you need to understand the differences between the different eyelash glues and how to look for the ones that offer the features you are looking for such as being for sensitive skin or being waterproof.
With this knowledge, you don’t have to be worried that you will choose the wrong one and waste your money. You will have everything you need to make an informed decision and choose an eyelash glue that meets all of your needs.