Top 10 Korean BB Creams
|2||Skin79 Gold||30||Kernel Oil|
|3||Skin79 Orange||50+||Vitamin A, B|
|4||Holika||30||Tea Tree Oil|
|7||L’Oreal||35||Vitamins C, E|
Korean BB Cream Comparison
|Quantity||1.7 fl oz||40 g||40 g||1 fl oz||2.5 fl oz||1 fl oz||1 fl oz||1.7 fl oz||2 fl oz||1.35 fl oz|
|Kernel Oil||Vitamin A, B||Tea Tree Oil||Soybean||Aloe Vera||Vitamins C, E||Plant |
Korean BB Cream Buying Guide
What is Korean BB Cream?
Korean BB Creams are designed to be all in one skincare solutions for anyone wanting to improve the look and feel of their skin. You’re never too old to start using a good quality Korean BB Cream so it is important to know how to choose the right one for your needs.
One of the popular facts about BB creams is that they don’t cause acne by blocking the pores. The natural ingredients that they have kill the bacteria on the skin that cause acne to form in the first place and will soothe your skin from different irritants.
Korean BB Creams, regardless of the brand name, have certain characteristics. We have listed them below.
- Provides your skin with a flawless, natural look
- Does not damage the skin with pore clogging heaviness
- Provides excellent coverage just like your foundation does
- Helps to hide discoloration, acne, marks and pigmentation
- Softens, refines and smoothes the skin with its healing properties
- Regenerates the skin so you look youthful, beautiful skin
- Protects the skin from UV A and B damage
- Can also whiten (gets rid of redness, unevenness, and discoloration it does not remove actual skin color from the skin) the skin to prevent darkening, get rid of fine lines and wrinkles and other functions
Many people want the coverage foundation provides but they don’t want the heaviness or pore clogging problems that regular foundation often causes. Korean BB Cream provides complete coverage, more than a traditional tinted moisturizer will, and will produce a skin tone that looks fresh, bright and even without any overdone, fake look.
A Great Primer
Many people use Korean BB Creams as a primer for underneath their foundation makeup. The order of a skin care routine starts with a cleanser and then comes a moisturizer; after that is where the Korean BB Cream comes in, because it is often used as a primer.
It will smooth the surface of the skin and get it ready for the application of foundation. The BB cream will also help the makeup stay in place and not fade away. Another easy way to use Korean BB Cream is to use it as an all-in-one step since it includes everything you need in one bottle. If the coverage the BB Cream provides isn’t quite enough. You can add foundation after the BB Cream and then continue with the rest of your makeup.
Moisturize Your Skin
Korean BB Creams are made with moisturizers right inside. They have different selections available that are based on the skin type you have; for normal skin there is the light moisturizer and for dry skin there is a rich formula.
Even if you have oily skin, a good moisturizer is important. When choosing the right BB cream for your needs, start off with getting one that matches the skin type you have. This will be even more important if you are using the BB cream as a moisturizer as well.
Protection from the Sun
Skin that glows from health is beautiful. Even though a glow from the sun looks good at first, exposing your skin to the sun’s harmful rays can have catastrophic effects on your skin later on. The majority of Korean BB Creams have some form of SPF that will shield their skin from the damaging sun’s rays. Make sure that you know how much SPF is in the BB cream you choose and supplement with additional sunscreen if needed.
Turn Back the Clock
Many Korean BB creams can be used exactly like an anti-aging cream. There are formulas on the market that have anti-aging properties in them. They help to get rid of wrinkles and lines as well as softening and smoothing the skin.
Evening the Skin Tone
Foundation is good for evening out your skin tone but it is topical only and when you remove the foundation, the uneven skin tone is back. With Korean BB Creams, they work to get rid of discoloration and age spots completely over time. You will find that you will need less and less foundation as your skin improves.
Choosing the Right BB Cream
It may not be so easy to find the perfect BB cream for your needs. We have listed a few of the things that you can do to ensure that you choose the right cream.
- Do some Research on the Company – There are a lot of imitations out there that claim to be as good as the real thing. Make sure that you purchase your Korean BB Cream from a company that has a good reputation.
- Do Research on the BB Cream You Want – See what information you can find out about the BB cream that you are interested in. The three top Korean BB creams we have featured here are a good example of looking into the cream in more detail. Depending on the type of BB Cream it is, it will have different tones and properties. Find one that matches your skin tone as closely as possible.
- Look at Customer Reviews – Customer comments and reviews can be a big help in determining if the BB cream is right for your needs. Reading these comments can help give you some insight into how the cream performs and let you know what people do not like about it.
Taking care of your skin is so important in helping it look its best even as you get older. Just because you have a birthday every year it doesn’t mean that your skin has to tell your age. Using the right face products can make all the difference in the world.
Using the right Korean BB Cream can help get rid of fine lines, dark circles, wrinkles, unevenness, dark spots and more. You can use it as an after moisturizer primer or use it as an all in one primer, moisturizer, foundation.
The information in this buyer’s guide was designed to help you understand what to look for in a Korean BB Cream and how to find the right one that will work its wonders on your skin. Having a bright, glowing complexion is the wish of almost every woman. Now you can get the product that will actually enable that to become a reality.