We thought so too, so we made those our top criteria for selecting the best parasite cleanse.
If you want to cut to the chase, the Powerful Parasite Cleanse by Intestinal Edge, scored high marks in all categories and is our top pick.
Top 10 Parasite Cleanse
Parasite Cleanse Buying Guide
What is a Parasite Cleanse
Parasite infection is not uncommon. Most people probably have some amount of parasites in their intestinal track. The problems start when the parasites are not eliminated and are allowed to stick around. They can cause all kinds of problems that can make you feel pretty bad.
Symptoms of Intestinal Parasites
There are many symptoms that you may have that can be linked back to intestinal parasites. These include camping, frequent diarrhea and bad smelling gas. Other symptoms appear the longer the parasites are in the body. It can be difficult to identify parasite infestation because many of the symptoms can look like other things.
The following list of diseases can be a misdiagnosis in many cases when the real problem might be parasite infections instead. Some of these diseases include:
Below we’ve listed many of the symptoms that are indicative of parasite infection:
- Sleep problems
- Skin rashes
- Joint pains
- Sugar cravings
- Menstrual irregularities for women
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Multiple food allergies
This list above is not all inclusive. Children can be really susceptible to parasite infections, especially if they are under the age of 5. Because they are always outing things in their mouths including their dirty hands, the likelihood of them having parasites is pretty strong. Children have their own list of symptoms that they may exhibit when there is a parasite infection going on. These include:
- Hyperactive symptoms like ADD and ADHD
- Grinding teeth at night
- Cries a lot and often
- Bed wetting
- Trouble digesting food
Getting rid of these parasites can help the body restore a more natural balance and all those unpleasant symptoms will go away. It doesn’t happen overnight, but if you stick to the program and process of ridding the body of these parasites, you WILL start to feel better.
Because parasite infection can cause so many problems, you may decide you want to do a parasite cleanse. There are many products available that you can choose to use for a parasite cleanse but the number of choices can be confusing. How do you know which one to choose?
You want to choose a product that is proven to work first and foremost. It is a waste of money to purchase a parasite cleanse product only to have it not work. The three top rated choices here are all proven to work well but gently and they all offer a no questions asked money back guarantee.
A good parasite cleansing product will have all natural, herbal ingredients to kill the parasites at all stages of their growth. You also want to make sure that it has herbs that can move the waste out of the body and get rid of it so there is a reduction in the toxic effects on the body.
You also want to make sure that the parasite cleanse product you choose has a probiotic mix that will restore the normal intestinal flora. This will go a long way in how you feel after the cleanse is done. Don’t do a parasite cleanse when you are constipated. The parasites need to have a way out of the body and if you are constipated, this can lead to a lot of discomfort and pain for you not to mention it being toxic as well.
Foods to Improve Intestinal Health
There are many foods that are good to add to your diet both during the cleanse and after. We have listed those foods below.
- Raw fruits, organic if possible – oranges, tangerines, papayas, prunes, figs, dates, apples, mangoes, kiwis, and berries.
- Vegetables – salads, veggie smoothies including beets, lettuce, spinach, corn, brussel sprouts, turnips, artichokes, parsnips, kale.
- Whole Grain Breads – don’t eat a whole lot of bread but if you have to have it make it whole wheat.
- Nuts and Seeds – eaten raw without friend oils and salts. Almonds are the best but you can also eat whole flax seeds, pine nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and coconuts.
- Brown Rice and Whole Wheat Pasta – only in very small amounts
Even though the objective of doing a parasite cleanse is to get rid of the parasites and feel better, the process can make you feel pretty bad at first. The idea is to stick it out so you can get on the other side of the cleanse and feel better. You won’t continue to feel this way permanently so hang in there.
- Gastrointestinal Side Effects – There may be some gastrointestinal issues that come about from doing the parasite cleanse. The theory behind this is that it is caused by a large number of parasites dying and the body tries to get rid of them all at one time. Things you may experience include loose stools, nausea, flatulence and diarrhea.
- Respiratory Side Effects – Your body is in parasite elimination mode, so you should expect other systems to be a little off. For example, you may notice that you are exhibiting symptoms that resemble the common cold. These will include sneezing, coughing, stuffy noses, runny noses.
- Neurological Side Effects – During the first couple of days some symptoms you may notice neurologically could be dizziness or headaches. If you experience these particular symptoms, drink plenty of water which should relieve dizziness and headaches that you may be suffering from. These particular symptoms are normally reduced with drinking plenty of water which flushes the toxins out faster.
Many people want to do everything they can to get rid of the toxins, parasites and problems inside their bodies. This includes doing various cleanses, eating healthy, adding exercise and drinking plenty of water. Parasite cleanses are one way to help restore your body’s health and vitality. Cleanses are not easy but they are well worth it if you can stick it out.
The parasite cleanse products that we have brought you are all top rated products and are made of all natural ingredients that provide the things that your body needs during the detox process to make it more efficient and also less stressful on your systems.
Unless a doctor tells you to, do not do a parasite cleanse on a child. You can feed them things that would help aide in the elimination process and find out from their pediatrician what they recommend if you feel that they are exhibiting symptoms of parasite infection.
If you know you are going to do a parasite cleanse, take it easy on yourself and don’t do anything strenuous. Try to take a few days off from work if possible and don’t engage in any strenuous workouts during the parasite cleanse. Your body will be tired and will feel the effects of the parasite cleanse but if you see it through you will feel amazing.