That was our top criteria for selecting the best pore minimize.
If you are ready for immediate results, Mediderm’s Pore Minimizer Serum scored high marks in all categories and is our top pick.
Top 10 Pore Minimizers
|2||Dr. Brandt||Tea Tree||Gel|
|3||Catherine Ann||Aloe Vera||Cream|
|10||Wonder Pore||Tree Extracts||Foam|
Pore Minimizer Comparison
|100% Natural |
Pore Minimizer Buying Guide
There are certain things that you want to look for when it comes to finding the right pore minimize for your skin. We will help you learn to sort through the choices and find the one that will be the best for your skin and that will help you achieve the results you are looking for.
Using a pore minimize works in several different ways to reduce the appearance of the pores on your skin. Exfoliation is one way because the product used performs the way a scrub would and removes dead skin and dirt from the skin’s surface. Getting rid of this dirt and skin gets them away from the skin and helps uncover clean, unclogged pores underneath. It is the dirt, oil and bacteria getting into the pores that cause them to appear larger and subsequently, less attractive as well.
Vitamin A – Another name that vitamin A is marketed as, is retinol. This ingredient can prevent the cells of the skin from sticking together. Doing this will even the skin tone and it will prevent clogged pores. When using vitamin A you will need to watch your sun exposure to ensure that you don’t get burned. Vitamin A increases the effects of the sun and can lead to bad burns.
Alpha/Beta Hydroxyl Acids – These are your common exfoliators and get rid of the dead skin cells that cause your complexion to look dull, lifeless and unhealthy. Exfoliating your skin on a regular basis can prevent the dead skin from ruining the look of your skin.
Azelaic Acid – This ingredient is used to fight bacteria that is found on the skin. This bacteria causes acne. By getting rid of the bacteria, there will be a reduction in acne and therefore, more beautiful skin.
Zinc – The best pore minimizers on the market contain zinc which helps to regulate how much natural oil is in the skin. The zinc that is in the product will help reduce the amount of oil and help the skin appear healthier and not greasy.
Tea Tree Oil – Another common ingredient in pore minimizing products is tea tree oil. This oil is a natural antibacterial cleaning agent and cleans your pores far below the skin’s surface. This process reduces the size of the pores and improves the look of the skin. This ingredient gets rid of bacteria that will get inside the pores and makes them swell and appear bigger. When tea tree oil is added to salicyclic acid in pore minimizing products, it will get rid of dirt and oil that causes acne. Another benefit to salicyclic acid is that it will encourage the dead skin cells to slough off which happens less often as you get older. The combined ingredients that are in pore minimizers all work together to produce the most beautiful skin you can have.
Aloe Vera – This ingredient is in many pore minimizers and works to reduce inflammation of the skin and soothe it as well.
In addition to the ingredients listed above, there are some other ingredients that you will find in pore minimizing treatments. These will include Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, and others as well. When you are looking at different pore minimizers, you also want to be certain that the product you are looking at doesn’t contain parabens, oil, fillers, fragrances, and other potentially harmful ingredients that can actually hurt your skin and cause it to look dry, older and dull.
Other ways to Reduce the Size of Your Pores
In addition to finding a high quality pore minimize, there are some other things that you can do that will help aide the minimizer and make your skin even prettier.
- Clay masks- Using a clay mask is a way to suck the dirt and oil from your skin and pores. As the clay dries, it draws the impurities out of the pores and leaves them super clean. After this is done, using the pore minimize will prevent the dirt and oil from getting back into the pores.
- Washing Regularly – Never leave your makeup or sunscreen on your skin. It adds to the oil and dirt on your face. When this happens, your pores will look larger. Cleaning your skin on a regular basis will keep it clean and looking beautiful and more youthful too.
- Exfoliation – Removing the dead skin cells controls the oil in your skin and also reveals fresh, beautiful skin that is not dulled by dirt and oil. Oil on the skin is the number one contributor to larger pores.
- Reduce Sun Exposure – Sun exposure is another factor in premature aging of the skin. Whenever you go out, wear sunscreen and also a hat to keep the sun off your face. Too much sun can cause a hardening of the skin which also contributes to larger pores.
- Moisturize – Even if you have oily skin, you need to find a good moisturizer, it just needs to be an oil free one. Adding proper moisture to your skin will keep it in tip top shape and will prevent large pores and other problems like fine lines and wrinkles from getting worse. A good moisturizer will get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles and make your skin appear much more youthful.
There are many different skin products on the market today, hundreds in fact. It may feel overwhelming to figure out which ones to get, when to use them and how often. Adding a pore minimize to your skin care routine will make a big difference in how your skin looks and how you feel about it. Focusing on reducing the appearance of the pores will have an overall effect on the skin’s appearance that will make you feel fantastic.
Having large pores may be a bother, but the great news is that this is something that can be treated successfully and the size of the pores can be reduced to where they are not really noticeable at all. Since the major contributor to large pores is excess oil in the skin, this is where you want to concentrate your efforts. The right pore minimize will help you get rid of the excess oil effortlessly.
When you make sure that you have the right products for your skin, you will be able to take care of it properly and end up with the outcome that you are looking for, which is youthful looking, healthy and beautiful skin. A high quality pore minimizer is a must have for your skin care routine and will make a big difference in the appearance of your skin and it doesn’t take much effort to use at all.