Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements Review
The best saw palmetto herbal supplement has the necessary certifications that reassure the user the product is a high quality, tested product. Our pick, Saw Palmetto Capsules For Prostate Health, has been FDA approved and is GMP certified.
Introduction to the Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements
Saw Palmetto Supplements have been widely used by men for a number of health benefits they provide. One of the most notable is that it may reduce your risk of getting prostate cancer which is a very high concern for all males. It can also improve the health of men’s urinary tracts.
There have been studies done that have shown that men taking this supplement had improvement in symptoms of less serious urinary tract issues. It’s even been cited to cause increased hair growth by blocking some of testosterone’s affects on the male pattern baldness.
Whatever your reason is for taking it, the improvements have been noted and men continue to take it. The supplements below are all good choices if you want to add this herb to your daily health regimen.
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements Summary
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements are a great addition to your daily diet to ensure the best prostate protection you can get. As men age, they can begin to have trouble with their prostate. Prostate troubles are very common and as many as 1 in 2 men can experience trouble of some kind.
Adding this to your diet can reverse the process and protect the prostate from further problems. It is also a very popular product to deal with hair loss. Saw Palmetto is a natural DHTA blocker which can halt hair loss and prevent further problems in this area as well.
Even though the product is geared more towards men and prostate health, women can benefit from it as well for various health issues including female hair loss. The three top saw palmetto supplements we reviewed above are examples of the kind of quality you want to look for when you are getting ready to purchase your supplement.
Any one of them would be an excellent choice to ensure that you get the benefits of this prostate wonder supplement. If you want to learn more about saw palmetto and the benefits that both men and women can experience from taking it, read the buyer’s guide below.
It has information that will provide you with the things you need to consider when you are researching different brands. Sorting through them once you have the right knowledge, will be much easier and choosing the perfect saw palmetto supplement will not feel overwhelming at all.
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplement Comparison
| Helps to|
Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplement Buying Guide
Saw Palmetto Can Benefit Women Also
There are several benefits that women can gain from taking a saw palmetto supplement. We have listed these benefits below so you can see if taking this supplement is for you.
- Takes care of bladder problems – Women can get frequent UTIs from various sources. If you find yourself being treated for this condition far too often, consider taking saw palmetto to reduce inflammation of the bladder and any pain that you may be experiencing during urination.
- Blocks Testosterone Overproduction – There is a condition called hirsutism that is unusual hair growth on the face or body, usually in women. Saw palmetto will reverse this problem by blocking the overproduction of testosterone in women. This will get rid of the problem of unwanted hair.
- Takes Care of Hair Loss – Men and women can suffer from hair loss and one of the main culprits in this upsetting condition is DHAT. DHT comes from testosterone. DHT builds up in the follicle of the hair and can cause thinning and loss of the hair. The loss can be minimal or it can be significant and cause major thinning and even balding. Taking saw palmetto will block 5-alpha-reductase which is the enzyme that turns testosterone into DHT.
- Reduces Acne – Acne can be caused by excess sebum. Sebum excessiveness can be caused by the same hormone, DHT that is causing problems with hair loss. With increased sebum there is more oil on your face which can easily clog pores and cause acne and blackheads that can mess up the look of your skin. Saw palmetto will help with this as well.
- Helps reduce menopausal symptoms – When menopause occurs, the progesterone and estrogen in a woman’s body drops and the testosterone remains the same as it was. This causes an imbalance of hormones. Taking saw palmetto also prevents weakening of the uterine tissues and vaginal tissues as well which is a common side effect that women going through menopause experience.
- Helps with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – Women’s hormones are affected by this condition that affects the endocrine system. It can cause symptoms like excess body hair and facial hair, make it difficult to lose weight, cause irregular periods and cause infertility as well. This is caused by an imbalance in testosterone. Taking saw palmetto with help reduce the effects of these problematic symptoms.
Is Saw Palmetto for You?
If you want to add saw palmetto to your diet it is important that you talk to your doctor first. Below we have listed some times that it is definitely not a good idea to take this supplement.
- You are going in for surgery or dental work
- You have a bleeding disorder
- You Have high blood pressure
- You Have hormone sensitive conditions
- You’re pregnant
- You have a liver disorder
- You are a child
- You are nursing
- You are taking medication for blood pressure, bleeding disorders or liver disorders
Benefits of Saw Palmetto Herbal Supplements
There are several benefits that you can expect when you start taking a regular dose of saw palmetto . We have listed the most notable benefits below.
- Improved Sex Drive – Saw palmetto has been reported to improve the sex drive of both men women . Even though the hormonal impact is mostly on the testosterone hormones, women can also experience benefits in this area when taking the supplement.
- Prostate Cancer Protection – Prostate cancer is one of the leading causes of mortality in men. Taking saw palmetto extract will inhibit DHT which in turn stimulates the reproduction of cells in the prostate. This will lower the chances of painful urination as well as lowering the chance of getting prostate cancer. If you have already had prostate surgery, taking saw palmetto can speed up recovery and reduce any bleeding you may be experiencing.
- Treats Impotence – saw palmetto has been an herbal treatment for impotence for a long time. Taking this supplement if you are experiencing this problem can help turn things around and boost virility and sexual performance as well.
- Muscle Mass Increase – Saw palmetto can have an impact on your muscle mass which is why many men use it as a supplement for working out. The effects on muscle mass are not completely clear yet. If you are taking it for this reason, take it in moderation.
- Kidney Health – As men and women get older their urinary organs can get weaker as well. Incontinence is an example of this weakening. Saw Palmetto has been reported to strengthen the urinary organs that can prevent incontinence. It also improves the health of the kidneys. It is also a great supplement for treating or preventing kidney stones and preventing reoccurrence.
- Hair Growth Help – Hair loss can be devastating for both men and women. Saw palmetto has been used to stimulate hair growth. Taking this supplement can halt current hair loss by blocking the number one cause, DHT. It also stimulates hair growth and can be taken by men and women for this reason.
Saw Palmetto may sound like it is only for men, and while it is focused on men’s issues and can make a large impact on them, women can benefit from taking it as well for things like hair loss. It is important to get a good quality form of saw palmetto to reap all of the benefits it provides.
The three top supplements we have featured above are great examples of the kind of supplement you want to purchase. They are manufactured by reputable companies that are dedicated to providing you with the best quality supplement that you can buy.
Use the information in this buyer’s guide to determine if any one of the three supplements featured is right for you or if you will want to do m ore research. If you do research more choices, remember what you need to look for when choosing a supplement and how to ensure that you get the best quality saw palmetto supplement you can.
- Zhou Nutrition – http://www.zhounutrition.com/
- Organic Stride – http://organicstride.com/
- Nature’s Bounty – https://www.naturesbounty.com/