Top 10 Wrinkle Fillers
Wrinkle Filler Comparison
|Fills in |
in the skin
of fine lines
Wrinkle Filler Buying Guide
Questions to Ask
Start your search by asking yourself a few questions to determine your needs when it comes to wrinkles and lines on your skin. The questions below will help steer you in the right direction and help you sort through the many choices available.
- How much wrinkle fighting do you want or need? – If you are in your late 20s or early 30s and are looking to prevent lines and wrinkles from becoming a problem, you may not need a wrinkle filler as much as you could use a wrinkle prevention cream. However, if you’ve already developed wrinkles, a wrinkle filler could be a great place to start. With this you can minimize the appearance of wrinkles while working on fading them completely. A strong retinol-based filler may be needed for deep lines and wrinkles.
- Is your complexion looking dull? – This is a good indication that you have some level of skin damage. Healthy skin will not look dull and lifeless. You will find that while using a good quality wrinkle filler, your skin loses that lifeless dullness and looks refreshed again.
- Does your skin have unevenness or dark spots? – Some wrinkle fillers also help even out your skin tone so it looks bright and healthy as well as younger looking.
- Do you have sensitive skin? – Retinol can be irritating to sensitive skin so you may want to test it first. Your inner arm is a good place to test to see if skin irritation develops. If the product calls for you to use it two times a day, start off with just once a day and work up from there.
Factors that Can Cause Wrinkles
Popular wrinkle creams available today help prevent wrinkles until well into your senior years. If you already have wrinkles and your goal is to keep them from getting worse, you can use a wrinkle filler to fill your existing wrinkles and use a good cream to combat and prevent new ones from forming. There are several things that cause wrinkles to be more prevalent. We’ve listed these factors below so you can minimize the effects that outside influences have on your skin.
- Sun Exposure – UVA and UVB rays can wreak havoc on your skin. It is important to protect your skin from these harmful rays that are also called aging rays due to the skin damage they cause. Protecting yourself from these rays and limiting your sun exposure are a very effective way to prevent wrinkles.
- Sleeping Positions – If you sleep on your stomach facing your pillow night after night it can lead to the development of wrinkles. You can decrease these odds by sleeping on your back or side and by using a silky pillow case which doesn’t pull at the skin.
- Smoking – Smoking contains chemicals that get into the body which can induce premature wrinkling in the skin. In addition, the repeated puckering motion that a smoker’s mouth goes through while smoking can cause wrinkles on the lips and around the mouth.
- Frequent Squinting – Crow’s feet are the tiny lines around your eyes and are usually the first wrinkles to appear. They are also called laugh lines or smile lines. Wearing sunglasses in bright sunlight is one way to minimize these lines as they will keep you from squinting.
- What you eat and drink – Staying hydrated is a good way to prevent wrinkles. Water is a miracle skin-moisturizing ingredient and you should get plenty of it every day. You also want to stick to an eating plan that has lots of fruits and vegetables. These are good for your skin and overall health as well.
What to Look for in a Wrinkle Filler?
Look for these features and characteristics in the wrinkle filler you purchase. These factors will ensure fast as well as lasting results.
Affordable Cost – Wrinkle fillers have many different price points. There are brands that cost only a few dollars to brands that can cost $50 and up. Because price isn’t always indicative of quality, you don’t have to expect a good quality wrinkle filler to be super expensive. Focus more on the reviews the product receives rather than just the price.
Avoid Mineral Oil – Mineral oil can clog pores and cause pimples and other breakouts. Many people think that mineral oil-based products help fill wrinkles but they just cause bigger issues.
Sunscreen – If your wrinkle filler doesn’t contain sunscreen make sure that you use it separately. It should be a standard part of your morning routine if you are going to be exposed to the sun for any length of time.
Unscented – Scents are not necessary for the product to work well. Sometimes scented products can cause irritation for some people with sensitive skin. Don’t think the product doesn’t work well if it states that it is unscented.
Natural ingredients – Some wrinkle fillers have hyaluronic acid in them which is a necessary ingredient in top quality products. This is not a natural ingredient but is a popular one. Look for products that contain as few chemical ingredients as possible.
Avoid “proprietary blend” products – You want to know exactly what are putting on your skin. Some products use the term proprietary blend instead of telling you the exact ingredients inside. Look for transparent products that list all of their ingredients clearly on the box. This way you’ll know exactly what is in the product should any irritations develop.
Wrinkle fillers do a lot more than just fill in wrinkles. They also work on reducing wrinkles so there are fewer to fill and they make you feel better about your appearance. With all of the different products on the market, finding the right wrinkle filler for your specific needs can be confusing without the most up to date information.
This guide brings you that information so you know what to look for and what to compare between products. The correct knowledge enables you to rid yourself of the products that don’t fit your needs and makes the decision-making process simpler.
Making an informed decision doesn’t mean having to be an expert on wrinkle fillers but it does mean knowing what you are searching for, knowing the specific problems you want to fix and understanding what ingredients are responsible to gain the best results. We’ve given you that knowledge here.
- Marianna – http://mariannacosmetics.com/
- Sublime Beauty Ageless Line Smoother – http://sublimebeautyshop.com/
- Mary Kay – https://www.marykay.com/en-us/