King Von Quick Facts
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1994|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.70 m)|
|Source of Income||Rapper|
12 Interesting Facts about King Von
1. Known by his stage name King Von, he is an American rapper.
2. He started gaining prominence after the release of his song “Flexing on Purpose” in 2015.
3. His current net worth is $500 thousand which has seen a rapid rise with a 480% increase within just 2 years (2017-2018).
4. He attended high school at the Academy of Richmond County located in Augusta, Georgia, where he played football and was also considered one of the most athletic players on his team before dropping out due to lack of interest in academics causing him to miss classes for practices too often.
5. Before becoming a successful rapper King Von worked as an intern for WNBA Shoni Schimmel’s foundation.
6. He has said that his role model is Young Thug and he was inspired by Young Thug’s fashion sense, voice, music style.
7. He often raps about drugs, women, money which are considered to be the main components of trap music genre.
8. Since 2015 King Von has released four mixtapes namely “I’m Ill”, “Drugs Drugs Drugs Volume 1”, “A Million Stories” & “The Birds and the Bees”.
9. On August 17th, 2017 he released an EP called “Birds And Diesel” under Ty Dolla Sign’s label Campaign Records with features from Famous Dex & Sage The Gemini along with production credits from 808 Mafia, CBMix, Ron-G & more.
10. He has also released an EP “Birds And The Diesel Pt. 2” with features from Trippie Redd & Famous Dex on July 31st 2017 under Columbia Records along with production credits from 808 Mafia, CBMix, Ron-G & more.
11. His songs like “Flexing On Purpose”, “We Outchea” & “What Yo Name Iz?” have gained millions of views on Youtube & Soundcloud respectively.
12. King Von resides in Atlanta, Georgia but almost all of his fans are spread around the world mostly in the United States (U.S), Canada, Mexico, Peru and Brazil with his fan base constantly growing day by day due to which he is often considered as
King Von Net Worth
King Von’s net worth at the time of his death was $500,000. He made his net worth from his career as a rapper.
King Von Early Life
Taesha and Walter E Bennett had a son named Dayvon Bennett. Due to his father’s incarceration, he was in and out of his life. When King Von was eleven years old, he passed away. In his songs, he frequently paid tribute to his father. When Dayvon Daquan Bennett was sixteen, he went to jail for the first time, beginning a long history of legal troubles. He was accused of being involved in a shooting in 2014 that resulted in the death of one person and the injury of another. Fortunately, the jury found him not guilty. Months later, he began rapping and eventually got the chance to work with Lil Durk.
King Von Career
Following the signing of King Von by fellow rapper Lil Durk under his Only the Family record label, Von released his track “Crazy Story” on December 6, 2018, which quickly became his breakthrough single.
Von’s girlfriend, artist Asian Doll, released a music video for her track “Grandson,” which was inspired by the artist, on Valentine’s Day 2019. Von starred in the film, which was directed by Asian Doll.
In May 2019, the single “Crazy Story 2.0,” which featured Lil Durk, was published. A music video for the song was released on May 20, 2021, and the song peaked at number four on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart the following month.
On September 13, 2019, a third version of the song, titled “Crazy Story Pt. 3,” was made available to the public.
“Like That,” a joint single between Lil Durk and King Von, was released on July 9, 2019, according to the artists.
Von’s single “What It’s Like” was published on September 2, 2019, according to his official website. The single was later included on his first studio album, Grandson, Vol. 1. From Von’s Grandson, Vol. 1 mixtape, which has 15 tracks and features Lil Durk on a pair of tracks, released on September 19, 2019.
The album debuted at number 75 on the Billboard 200 chart and at number 27 on the Hip Hop/R&B albums chart in its first week of availability. “2 A.M.” was released by Von on November 16, 2019, according to his social media accounts. YNW Melly appears on Von’s single “Rollin,” which was released on November 29, 2019, along with an accompanying video.
Nugget is one of his most well-known songs. His mixtape Levon James was released on March 6, 2020, and peaked at number 63 on the Billboard 200. The song was used on the album’s title track.  The album includes verses from a variety of artists, including , Tee Grizzley, G Herbo, Lil Durk, NLE Choppa and YNW Melly. On April 29, 2020, King Von dropped his single “Grandson for President,” which received positive reviews and garnered widespread attention. Following that, he released a video for the song , “Broke Opps,” a song written by Levon James, which was well received.
His next track, “Why He Told,” was released on July 27, 2020, followed by another hit song, “All These Niggas,” which featured Illinois rapper Lil Durk and garnered more than 21 million views on YouTube. He is currently working on a new album. On August 26, 2020, he will release a new song titled “How It Go,” which will be his third overall.
It is scheduled to be published on October 9, 2020, and it features Nyc rapper Fivio Foreign as the featured artist. In anticipation of his upcoming debut studio album, he released this single. ” Welcome to O’Block,” a film that will be released on October 30th, 2020. Tay Keith, Wheezy, and Hitmaka are among the artists who appear on the 16-track album, which was handled by Chopsquad DJ. In addition to “The Code,” which was released with a music video, the album has a collaboration with Polo G. Lil Durk’s album The Voice, which was published on December 24, 2020, was a dedication to King Von, who also appears on the tribute album and in the track “Still Trappin’,” which is featured on the album.
King Von Personal Life
Bennett is said to have had three children. While he had been involved with Houston rapper Asian Da Brat on and off for a long time, it is believed that the two were not intimately involved at the time of his murder.
King Von’s Death
The death of King Von What happened to King Von? Dayvon got involved in a disagreement with one Quando Rondo outside of an Atlanta nightclub on November 6, 2020, at 2:15 a.m. The argument became heated, and Dayvon was shot. He was brought to the hospital in critical condition and later died while undergoing surgery later that day. According to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the shootout injured seven persons and killed two others. Timothy Leeks, one of the incident’s victims, was being held in police custody as the prime suspect in King Von’s killing.