Best Gaming Chair
With so many models to choose from, we’re going to make your search easier by discussing the top rated gaming chairs on the market, and highlight why these models continually prove to be more awesome than the rest.
Introduction to the Gaming Chair Reviews
Gaming chairs are the latest and greatest in gaming technology, giving you a vehicle in which you can literally submerse yourself in the gaming experience. With so many models to choose from, we’re going to make your search easier by discussing the top rated gaming chairs on the market, and highlight why these models continually prove to be more awesome than the rest. But no matter what gaming chair you choose, you’re going to be absolutely amazed by how they greatly enhance the gaming experience, and make sound, movement, and comfort more intense than ever before.
Top Rated Gaming Chair Summary
These top rated gaming chairs are favorites among customers because they deliver awesome, powerful results, and are also comfortable to use. Many of them are portable as well, allowing you to store them when not in use. If one of these models isn’t right for you, or you simply want to learn more about what’s out there, then consult this buyer’s guide to learn more about what exciting features are available to you. Finding the right gaming chair for you is all about knowing yourself, your gaming habits, and how you intend to use the chair. Once you know these specifics, it will be much easier to find the gaming chair that satisfies your needs.
Gaming Chair Buying Guide
What is a Gaming Chair
No matter what gaming chair you buy, it’s of the utmost importance that you are comfortable at all times. There are so many chair styles and features to choose from, as well as system compatibility, but there are also key components to consider before you make your purchase. This buyer’s guide is intended to help you narrow down your priorities when you’re looking to purchase the perfect gaming chair for you. Consider all the factors listed below, and also ask yourself what you’re willing to spend for the gaming chair of your dreams.
The style of chair that you choose depends upon your personal preferences to a large extent. At the end of the day, it’s your backside that is going to be sitting in the seat for a number of very long games. But, even with your comfort level and preferences aside, you also need to take into account what types of games you’re going to play for the most part, and how often you plan to be sitting in the chair. All these factors will influence which chair you choose, but still keep in mind that comfort is key.
- Gaming Rockers: There’s nothing more satisfying that getting comfy and enjoying your favorite game. When you can recline in a gaming chair, it makes the experience all the more awesome. This is basically one part rocking chair and one part gaming control center, and these rockers are an awesome choice if you want to be as comfortable as possible while you’re gaming. These chairs are L-shaped, and the seat of the chair rests directly on the floor. Thanks to the arch of the rocker you can gently rock while you’re sitting, giving you the ultimate in relaxation. Also, gaming rockers let you sit as close as possible to the screen, putting you right up in the action.
- Pedestal Gaming Chairs: These chairs are ideal for those looking for a position that is a bit higher off the ground while you’re gaming, and they add a nice swivel effect. These pedestal chairs are like traditional chairs as they elevate you off the floor, and give you a straight shot at your screen. This configuration also gives you a clear view of what you’re playing, and the option to tilt and swivel.
- Gaming Racing Chairs: This kind of chair literally places you in the drivers seat of your gaming experience. The racing chair will come equipped with pedals and wheels which offer a realistic gaming experience that makes you feel like you’re racing, allowing you to steer what is happening on the screen. This is a hands-on driving tool, and gives you the perfect fit for flight simulations and driving games. Perfectly replicating the driving experience, you’re not going to believe how realistic it feels, and all in the comfort of your home.
6 Gaming Chair Features
Once you understand the key components, and which types of games you like to play, it’s time to know all about the features of a good gaming chair. When you have the coolest features on your chair, then you’re in for the most exciting gaming experience of your life. These features will greatly enhance your gaming experience, and add to the overall comfort and performance of your gaming chair.
- Material: The material that covers your gaming chair is very important. You can find chairs with a variety of materials such as cloth, vinyl, mesh, and polyurethane. What fabric you choose is up to you, and what feels more comfortable against your skin. Do keep in mind that fabric and mesh are more breathable, and they’ll help to keep you cooler when gaming brings on the heat. Also, vinyl and polyurethane chairs are the easiest to wipe down and keep clean. This is important for those who snack on nachos while they’re gaming.
- Storage: Many gaming chairs will come with storage options such as pockets on the sides, and this makes it easy to keep controllers and other important items within easy grasp. This means that you can eliminate the time spent hunting for lost controllers.
- Comfy Cushions: If you’re a serious gamer then you’re going to be spending a lot of time sitting in your gaming chair, so you want to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible at all times. When choosing a gaming chair be sure to look for an extra comfortable cushion to support your bum. A good way to test comfort is to go to a store where there are many different gaming chairs that you can sit in and experience firsthand.
- Armrests: When you want a chair with armrests it’s important to choose one with adjustable settings to suit your comfort level, and also ones that are placed in the proper position for your body. When the rests are too high it can cause your shoulders to hunch, and when they’re too low you could hurt your posture. There are also flip-arm chairs which give you the best of both worlds, allowing you to make them disappear with the flick of a wrist.
- Portability: If you don’t have the floor space to keep your chair sitting around all the time when not in use, then it’s smart to get a foldable chair for easy storage. This will make it easy to keep the chair out of the way when you’re not gaming.
- Vibrations: The best way to really feel like you’re in the game is to find a chair with the vibrating feature. This is like a surround-sound experience with wireless headrest speakers, and it allows you to feel every jolt and impact of the game that you’re playing. An awesome way to put yourself into the character’s shoes and become fully immersed in the game, the vibrating chair is the ultimate vehicle to gaming transcendence.
Owning a gaming chair is the best way to not only play your favorite games, but also to submerse yourself in them. These amazing chairs really bring the game to life, by surrounding you with sound and vibration while you play. They’re also designed for comfort, because we all know how many hours one can sit and be captivated by a game. There are so many different kinds of gaming chairs to choose from, and the buyer’s guide is intended to help you narrow down your search to the perfect chair for you. We also highlighted the top rated gaming chairs on the market, and these are the models that customers seem to favor more than the rest. When you’re ready to find the perfect chair for you, then it’s important to first understand all the best features that are available to you, and know what your priorities are.
- X Rocker: http://www.xrockergamingchaircenter.com/
- X Rocker H3: http://www.xrockergamingchaircenter.com/
- X Rocker Pedestal: http://xrockernation.com/